Pasta Dishes Made with Fresh Ingredients
You won’t find any jars of sauce at this Italian restaurant.
At Erbelli’s, we start our sauce every day by sautéing fresh onions and olive oil together. Then we blend our tomatoes that are grown in lush San Joaquin Valley in Northern California. Once we blend the tomatoes, we hand pick spices and bring it all together. We cook it over low heat, stirring it every five minutes for two full hours. Only the finest, juiciest tomatoes and the freshest spices make it into our sauce. When it’s done, the aroma will make your senses go wild! We promise you, this sauce is loaded with flavor, right from our stove to you! We serve all our pasta with 6″ toasted fresh garlic bread.
- Add Q It Up! spicy chicken: $2.79
- Italian marinated ‘Q It Up! chicken: $2.29
- Fresh Italian sausage: $2.09
- Extra spaghetti sauce: $1.09
- Extra meat sauce: $1.39
- Meatballs: $1.19 each
- Extra garlic bread: $1.99
- Mozzarella cheese: $1.39
- Extra Alfredo: $1.99
- Substitute a 7″ cheese Erbbie Bread for Garlic Bread for $2.99
- Substitute w/ gluten-free spaghetti or whole wheat rotini for no additional charge where indicated